Article content material
- Snowflake Summit 2022 turns into largest in-person Snowflake convention to-date with practically 9,000 world in-person attendees, 275+ periods, 200+ companions, 100+ buyer audio system, and extra
Article content material
No-Headquarters/BOZEMAN, Mont. — Snowflake (NYSE: SNOW), the Information Cloud firm, final week concluded its fourth-annual Snowflake Summit convention, with practically 9,000 in-person attendees and over 11,500 registered to look at the digital occasion, dwell in Las Vegas, Nevada from June 13-16. Snowflake Summit 2022 is Snowflake’s largest in-person convention to-date, bringing prospects, companions, technical specialists, and executives collectively to discover the facility of the Information Cloud. The four-day convention featured 4 marquee keynote addresses, 275+ complete periods spanning 10 completely different session tracks, 200+ ecosystem companions, 100+ buyer audio system, 28 hands-on labs, an abundance of SnowPro™ certifications achieved by convention goers, and extra.
Snowflake Chairman and CEO, Frank Slootman, and Snowflake Co-Founder and President of Merchandise, Benoit Dageville, kicked off the occasion with seven key innovation pillars that place Snowflake on the forefront of know-how and knowledge innovation. A key theme all through was that Snowflake first massively reworked analytics, then collaboration, and now software improvement with the Information Cloud.
- Unistore Workload: Snowflake’s transformative Unistore workload, presently in personal preview, will unlock new transactional use instances, and ship a contemporary method to working with transactional and analytical knowledge collectively in a single platform.
- Native Utility Framework: Snowflake’s Native Utility Framework, presently in personal preview, empowers builders to shortly and simply construct, monetize, and deploy data-intensive purposes within the Information Cloud.
- Cybersecurity Workload: Snowflake’s new Cybersecurity workload offers a unified, safe, and scalable knowledge platform for serving to safety groups remove blind spots and reply to threats at cloud-scale.
- Information Programmability Updates: Snowflake’s knowledge programmability enhancements, together with Snowpark for Python, presently in public preview, and a local integration with Streamlit, presently in improvement, make Python’s wealthy ecosystem of open-source packages and libraries accessible for knowledge scientists, knowledge engineers, and software builders to streamline improvement, and construct and share interactive purposes.
- Expanded Information Entry: Snowflake’s new improvements enhance knowledge entry with enhancements for working with streaming knowledge by way of Snowpipe Streaming, presently in personal preview, and Materialized Tables, presently in improvement, alongside making knowledge saved in open codecs and on-premises obtainable within the Information Cloud with Iceberg Tables, presently in improvement, and Exterior Tables for On-Premises Storage, presently in personal preview.
- Snowflake Market Developments: Snowflake Market now goes past simply knowledge, increasing to supply purposes that run natively within the Information Cloud so prospects can get worth sooner, enhance safety and governance, and entry cutting-edge applied sciences for prolonged collaboration efforts, whereas suppliers can attain extra prospects and use built-in monetization by way of Snowflake’s Market.
Article content material
Over 100 buyer periods from organizations like Capital One, Geico, Novartis, Warner Bros. Discovery, and extra shared finest practices and techniques for driving data-driven outcomes. Moreover, AT&T was named the 2022 Information Drivers Awards winner for North America, the premier knowledge awards that honor Snowflake prospects main their organizations and reimagining what’s doable with the Information Cloud.
Snowflake’s expansive associate ecosystem shared 80+ bulletins round Snowflake Summit. Moreover, Snowflake shared file development in its Powered by Snowflake program, with 425 companions, and over 165 Snowflake Market companions (as of April 30, 2022). Snowflake additionally launched a brand new Snowflake Companion Community (SPN) Competency program, enabling companions to additional validate and differentiate their Snowflake vertical experience to prospects, the Snowflake discipline groups, and the general Information Cloud ecosystem.
Snowflake Summit additionally acknowledged early-stage firms which might be leveraging Snowflake to construct modern purposes and merchandise within the 2022 Snowflake Startup Problem. Lots of of organizations entered the Startup Problem to compete for an opportunity to win as much as $1 million in funding from Snowflake Ventures, with Snowflake CMO, Denise Persson and Dageville saying the winners dwell on-stage on June 16. A panel of Sequoia Capital, Snowflake executives, and Snowflake board members chosen Houseware as the last word winner. Snowflake Ventures additionally introduced current investments in Domino Information Lab, Immuta, and Matillion.
Snowflake additional doubled down on its primary worth ‘put prospects first,’ by unveiling the most recent findings from its 2022 Buyer Expertise Survey at Snowflake Summit. The annual survey, performed June 2022 and produced in partnership with Walker, assessed over 6,000 Snowflake prospects throughout greater than 50 international locations to offer Snowflake with a Web Promoter (NPS) Rating. This 12 months’s NPS Rating of 72* is greater than thrice the trade common of 19, based mostly on the Qualtrics 2021 NPS Trade Benchmarking Report, and demonstrates Snowflake’s continued dedication to customer-centricity.
“Snowflake Summit 2022 was all concerning the ‘World of Information Collaboration,’ and the power, bulletins, and attendance on the occasion was unimaginable to witness,” stated Denise Persson, Chief Advertising and marketing Officer at Snowflake. “Yearly Snowflake Summit raises the bar, and this 12 months was no exception with knowledge leaders from across the globe coming collectively to share, be taught, collaborate, and discover new methods to drive companies ahead with the Information Cloud.”
Article content material
- Hear how Snowflake prospects, companions and executives are driving influence with knowledge on Snowflake’s new Information Cloud Now broadcast community, and SiliconANGLE’s theCUBE.
- Watch the Snowflake Summit 2022 keynotes with on-demand replays.
- Learn extra concerning the pleasure popping out of Snowflake Summit on this weblog submit.
- Keep on high of the most recent information and bulletins from Snowflake on LinkedIn and Twitter.
*If a buyer fails to (i) reply to every required query within the survey or (ii) submit an entire set of responses by the tip of the survey interval, we take into account that buyer’s NPS survey incomplete. Beginning with our NPS as of June 2022, we exclude incomplete survey responses from the calculation.
This press launch comprises categorical and implied forwarding-looking statements, together with statements concerning (i) Snowflake’s enterprise technique, (ii) Snowflake’s merchandise, providers, and know-how choices, together with these which might be underneath improvement or not usually obtainable, (iii) market development, developments, and aggressive issues, and (iv) the mixing, interoperability, and availability of Snowflake’s merchandise with and on third-party platforms. These forward-looking statements are topic to a variety of dangers, uncertainties and assumptions, together with these described underneath the heading “Threat Elements” and elsewhere within the Quarterly Reviews on Type 10-Q and the Annual Reviews on Type 10-Okay that Snowflake information with the Securities and Trade Fee. In mild of those dangers, uncertainties, and assumptions, precise outcomes may differ materially and adversely from these anticipated or implied within the forward-looking statements. Because of this, you shouldn’t depend on any forwarding-looking statements as predictions of future occasions.
© 2022 Snowflake Inc. All rights reserved. Snowflake, the Snowflake brand, and all different Snowflake product, characteristic and repair names talked about herein are registered emblems or emblems of Snowflake Inc. in america and different international locations. All different model names or logos talked about or used herein are for identification functions solely and often is the emblems of their respective holder(s). Snowflake is probably not related to, or be sponsored or endorsed by, any such holder(s).
Snowflake allows each group to mobilize their knowledge with Snowflake’s Information Cloud. Clients use the Information Cloud to unite siloed knowledge, uncover and securely share knowledge, and execute various analytic workloads. Wherever knowledge or customers dwell, Snowflake delivers a single knowledge expertise that spans a number of clouds and geographies. Hundreds of shoppers throughout many industries, together with 506 of the 2021 Forbes International 2000 (G2K) as of April 30, 2022, use Snowflake Information Cloud to energy their companies. Study extra at snowflake.com.
Product PR Lead, Snowflake